Sunday, August 29, 2010

.
This poll was done on May 3rd of this year.
Shock on CBC This Morning .
.
.
I bet the response came as a big surprise to CBC to the question:
Do you believe that the word God should stay in Canadian culture?
CBC this morning had a poll on this question.
.
They had the highest number of responses that they have ever had for one of their polls, and the percentage was the same as this: 86% to keep the words “God Keep our Land” in the National Anthem 14% against.
.
That is a pretty 'commanding' public response.
I was asked to send this on if I agreed or delete if I didn’t.
.
Now it is your turn. It is said that 86% of Canadians believe the word “God” should stay, therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having the word “God” in the anthem!
.
Why is the country catering to this 14%?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment